Get your FREE SAMPLE of the UK’s new Product Data Service for the Office Supplies Industry NOW!
You’ve found the UK’s only source of high quality Ecommerce Product Data and Media Service for the UK Office Supplies Industry. For the first time, product data for the product ranges distributed by Spicers and VOW is available that greatly improves on anything that was previously available to the industry, to download and import into your ecommerce store. The data is in our single data format, the same format that we use for our IT and Electrical Appliances product data.
Your Get-the-Spec™/Office service which meets all the requirements of modern e-commerce systems and markets like Amazon and Ebay. The service is affordable – no matter what the size of your company is – and it is available RIGHT NOW! Apply for your free sample data from here
The product data is the most comprehensive available in the industry and includes:
- Fully Searchable Attributes- these are special attributes that support fully Guided Navigation. For the first time, users of ANY ecommerce platform can design their stores to have Guided Navigation which enables users to quickly filter products down to select only those products that have the key features they want.
- Multiple Product Images - high resolution – Our Get-the-Spec™ data delivers multiple images at a variety of high resolutions for today’s high resolution displays. These can include lifestyle and in context images as well as primary product images
- .pdf Brochures, Manuals and other Documents - Manufacturer original PDF brochures and other documents are linked to the product data so that prospective purchasers and customers can read and print them media directly from YOUR Web Store.
- Consumables and Accessories (such as Toner and ink cartridges) are linked to the parent product, making it much easier for customers to buy additional cartridges at the time of buying the main product, promoting the sales of these items and to power “Cartridge Finder” type applications within web stores.
- Accurate Cross Matching across Distributors- where multiple distributors supply the same product, Our Get-the-Spec data includes distributors’ internal part numbers accurately cross matched to ensure which ever distributor you choose, our data will match up to their price feeds
- Multiple Classification/Category Methods -Methods The BOSS industry standard ISPC is fully supported as well as Enhanced Classification through the UNSPSC. Due to the widespread adoption of the ISPC the office supplies industry, Get-the-Spec data from Open Range comes with the latest version fully supported. In addition, Open Range also supports the UNSPSC (United Nations standard products and services classification) system which is a worldwide standard and requirement for many government and public sector purchasing organisations. When combined with our searchable attributes, our Get-the-Spec data enables you to classify and filter products in any way you choose, enabling you to significantly improve the ease of use for shoppers and stand out from the competition.
- Your own branded products - If your company has its own brand printer consumables or paper, these can be included in your own, exclusive product data feed.
Replacing “Product Family” Images with single images – We all know that these are pretty useless for Ecommerce but it is taking the manufacturers a long time to resolve this issue. So whilst we can’t get rid of product family images overnight, we are working with manufacturers and brand owners to replace them with the individual product images demanded by ecommerce and markets like Amazon and Ebay. Open Range has comprehensive specialist photographic facilities which can even be set up on site at manufacturer offices or warehouses, where volume makes this practical.
Subscription Rates - we want the service to be affordable to all levels of reseller – no matter what the size of your company is. Therefore, we have provided options to meet every level of budget. Contact us now for more information, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 330 0618
But don’t forget to Apply for your free sample today here!